Saturday, December 20, 2008




We had little Addison yesterday...it was wonderful, a relaxed time of pure goodness and love. She is 5 weeks old. To hold her is to touch the love of God.


















Today we are getting a tree. For the last two nights we have been over to friends homes that looked like beautiful winter wonderlands twinkling with lights and family traditions. We love the Lord, we love this time of year and I thought a lighted palm would do, but no, I was wrong, we're getting a tree, and are going to decorate the little tree in the front yard too. To Celebrate Christ without any lights just doesn't seem like a celebration at all. We tried it without the big tree, but it was like having a birthday party without anything special happening to mark it, no cake ,no balloons, no special show of love. How boring would that be? I'm excited to get our tree today and decorate it.
On the skin cancer treatment front, you can see that my face is not bad yet...just red and sore. I also agreed to do a cleanse from all refined foods for the next four days to give my body the right nutrients to heal from the treatment quickly, hoping to reduce the effects and promote quick healing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...this is news to me...It is ur turn now? You are beautiful NO MATTER WHAT!!!

ABOUT XIN LEI said...

From the first time I met you, I remember being so impressed with how wonderfully you carry yourself. You are truly beautiful, inside and out. Hope the cleanse continues to go well...I'm so pumped you're doing it with me!