Friday, July 4, 2008

HIS mercy and strength are new every morning. New strength, brings new attitudes. The mad is gone, the new has come. A smile and a new hope for a better day. 
"Rejoice always,
pray without ceasing, 
in everything give thanks, for this is the will of  God in Christ Jesus for you."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, in everything give thanks? I want to, knowing that it is the will of God for me, but how hard is it to give thanks for everything? Maybe for some personalities it is easier to be positive and more thankful. For me it's not that way. (Hmmmm, it's not my fault, I can't help it, God should have made me different.) But the word says that God didn't make a mistake when he made my personality. That I too am to rejoice always and give thanks in everything. Why don't I feel it? I know that with my life in Christ this is possible through Him and His changing power in me.
Today this may take some real practice. 
My throat is not as sore today, and I up and feeling more energetic. Pray that my attitude can stay in a positive place all day long. 


No comments: