Saturday, June 20, 2009

SKYPE

WE Skyped today with Paul, Lauren, and Caleb. IT was an incredible experience to see their faces so close. Caleb kept leaning into the screen and getting really close. I too found myself wanting to get as close as I could to the screen to be closer to all of them. I guess that qualifies me as a "close talker". You know one of those people that gets really close to you when you are talking. I found that I wanted to kiss the screen and feel those little chubby cheeks against my lips...
Anyway, we are both excited that Paul, Lauren, and Caleb are right there in our computer. It really was nice to see them while we are talking to them. The next best thing to being there in person.
If you aren't SKYPING yet...you are missing out! It's wonderful!
WE love you Paul, Lauren and Caleb!