Friday, June 27, 2008

Good Morning




This morning I was overwhelmed with the love of God through roses. My boys know that I love roses and wanted me to have a garden full. While on their visit, both of them cleared, prepared , and laid sprinklers for a rose garden. Yesterday Paul planted 8 beautiful roses. I have always felt that roses that come from your garden are like a special gift from God. Well this morning I received a gift! (the first bouquet)
Mike is doing a bit better today, he even took a small walk around the perimeter of the house. Together we are enjoying the wonderful smell of roses in the air. Now if we can just keep our eyes open for the blessings throughout our day, we'll be great. 
(oops..... I do want to mention that my pregnant daughter in law Lauren, helped with the rose garden too...I love and miss you Lauren!)

1 comment:

Lauren Gyorfi said...

Now, just to clarify...I know your boys love you and I don't claim to have done even half as much work as they did...but I would like to point out that your pregnant daughter in law loves you too. She did help dig out the trenches and lay the sprinkler lines in that most beautiful rose garden flower bed. The final product looks great! I really like it.